Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photo of the Day........Foggy Morning

To those who actually do look into this site I thank you and I apologize to you.  I know well enough that a successful blog keeps it's viewers interested by keeping itself lively and entertaining, and I have not been doing that lately.  I have photos backed up and I promise I will have new photos coming soon.  Interesting ones .....I HOPE!  But, for the meantime I will again promise to keep the sight updated with a new photo every day, or a link to other interesting photos every day.  I think you will understand, it happens to all, when life.....WORK!  gets in the way of what you really want to do.  

Since I carry my D10 around with me all the time and, fortunately, there is usually nothing exciting to photograph.  I take photos of mundane things.  Yesterday it was a foggy morning so I took foggy mundane photos.

I used Microsoft to adjust this photo a bit and Microsoft photo software is really really bad.  if it looks crooked: it is. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment