Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo of the Day....WARNING! Not for the Faint of Heart. Spider!

WARNING!  This photo is not for the faint of heart.  Moms lead your children out of the room.  If you have Archnophopia please immediately close this link.  DO NOT look down.  Is that enough warning?  Ok, for you intrepid fear seekers, you Adrenalin junkies, go ahead and look down.  What?  Not creepy enough you say?!  Check back tomorrow!  













I must admit that I am not very pleased with the outcome of the photos.  I was putting the camera down very close and not knowing what the habits of the Female Black Widow Spider I was a bit nervous.  Would she jump at me like a Wolf Spider?  How close can I get?  How close to I want to get?  I admit my thoughts were racing a bit.  After reading the symptoms of Black Widow Spider Bites I  was glad I was cautious.  Maybe next time.  But, do I want there to be a next time?!

1 comment: