Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NO PHOTO OF THE DAY............ALMOST BACK UP AND RUNNING

Since letting McAfee attempt to repair their software on my computer I have had to reinstall the operating system.  I fixed everything but none of the wireless adapter drivers I have installed will work.  Fortunately everything else is working and all my files are intact.  I'll get the wireless running......there are ways to make things work. 

During the down time I've been wondering what this blog should really be about, and honestly I am not at all sure what that should be.  Maybe it should continue to be about nothing.  Just whatever photo or occasional video that interests me that day.  Maybe it should be about photography or a specific photographic subject.  I am tending towards leaving it as eclectic as it can be and posting whatever tickles my fancy.  Isn't that essentially what blogging is about?  Talking to anyone who will listen, even if it is just the wind, about whatever is on your mind no matter if anyone cares or not?  According to Dictionary.com a "blog" is:

a web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

Sounds like a good enough definition to me.  Narcissistic? Certainly!  At least I am not posting photos of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment